Monday, June 16, 2008

Israel, I'm Yours


I’m finally here. And omg, it's amazing. It’s like totally cute and cosmopolitan! When I got off the plane, Kati was there. It was beyond amazing to see her. She looks the same (except she got shorter bangs, which look incredible. She can totally put it off). Kati and I hugged each other for a good five minutes. I think her driver, Namir, thought we were totally weird. But I didn’t care! I was finally reunited with Kati! It felt like I hadn’t seen her in years (it had actually only been five months but still). The second we got into the car I started giving her all the dirt from the previous semester. Of course she knew it all since I had already told her everything in detail but she still wanted to hear it from my own mouth (I’m a really good story teller). Telling the whole Jenny Humphrey/Asher Hornsby/Eric van der Woodsen scandal in person was so much fun. I forgot how outrageous that story truly was. Kati said her school is surprisingly way gossipy. She described it as if Constance was in the desert and instead of Lanvin flats everyone wore Tevas. I immediately understood.

These next few weeks are going to be so much fun. I cannot wait. Kati and I have so much to do. We're off to the Armenian Quarter for dinner. Will write later.

xx, Is

No comments: