Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Four Days!

I leave for the Holy Land in four days! Can you believe it? I am so excited for the beaches, cute army guys and most importantly my BFF Kati! It's been so long since I last saw her and I cannot wait to be on the same continent with her for two whole months. We are going to have the best time ever. Kati loves Israel and I'm sure I am going to love it too. I am really looking forward to seeing her new life over there. She says Israel is a lot like New York, only with sand and more falafel stands (if you can believe that). Kati says everyone is really attractive and into fashion. I can totally get into that! We plan on spending a ton of time laying out on the beach (Tel Aviv is so much more exotic than the Hamptons), going to discoteques and sightseeing at such places like the Wailing Wall and the Baha'i Gardens.

I will be keeping a detailed journal about my journey so you can all read about my experience! Please feel free to leave me comments.

xx, Is

No comments: