Thursday, July 3, 2008

Beach Bum


Fourth of July doesn't really mean anything in Israel. But that doesn't mean Kati and I aren't going to still celebrate it! You can be sure we'll be on the beaches this weekend celebrating America's Independence. I have three Fabucci bikinis that I cannot wait to show off. To call them cute is an understatement. They're YAFEH (that's Hebrew for fabulous!). That guy I was telling you about is supposed to meet up with us. Ahh!! I'm kind of nervous. He is going to see me in a bikini! And I am going to see him in his Speedo!

This is going to be the best three days ever! I will tell you all about it on Monday!

xx, Is

3 comments:

kassy said...

I was surfing around the net and stumbled on your blog. oh wow, israel! :) and you're named Is as well? that's really nice.

I'm curious about those beaches in Israel! How are they like? :)



http://runaholic.wordpress.com
http://surferers.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

You and K just couldn't stay appart for very long lol

Dar said...

Is,
You are so totally rocking Israel!
How have you managed to avoid the jellyfish that a plaguing the beaches in Tel Aviv? Ugh, such a bummer.
Did you catch the 4th of July fireworks at the USA Embassy? It was so "Madhim" (amazing in hebrew, as I'm sure you know already). Tell Kati to take you to Orna and Ella's, on Shenkin St. in Tel Aviv, best lunch you can find, in ways of homey food. Get the Tortellini. Check out the cute (but Gay) waiters.

When are you heading back to NYC?