Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Israel is Funny

I am back from the beach and am totally exhausted. I cannot even describe to you what an amazing time I had. We seriously sat on the beach everyday from 10am until 4pm. Incredble! And omg! guess what? Kati brought the exact same Fabucci bikinis but in different colors! Can you believe that? I'm telling you we don't dress alike on purpose. It's pure coincidence. We just have the same fashion sense. So crazy!

The boy was there and he is just the cutest guy ever. Guys in NYC are just not like him. They're either scheming bad boys like Chuck Bass or they turn out gay like Asher Hornsby. David (that's the boy's name though it's pronounce Duh-Veed) is incredible. He's chivalrous, funny and totally into me. When I'm with him I feel like a different person. I know it sounds corny and stuff but he brings out this really awesome side of me that I didn't even know existed. With David I'm goofy and constantly joking. It's so weird. But I love it. We had a great night that I can't go into detail here about...but let's just say we got kind of sandy (tmi, I know!). Kati even met one of David's friends, Eli. They really hit it off and I hope this means Ari is totally out of the picture. Fingers crossed!

We've been really lazy since we got back. All we do is sit around and watch TV. Eretz Nehederet is my favorite. It's like The Daily Show for Israel. We also like Esti Ha’mechoeret which is Israel's version of Ugly Betty. It's hilarious. I think I really get and enjoy Israel's sense of humor!

Will write more soon!

xx, Is

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, when will you continue this blog? I love it so;)
Shalom and xoxo
Riri♥