Friday, July 25, 2008

Where's the Party? Israel!

Okay. I have been so bad and haven't written at all. I feel terrible! But it's just because we've been so busy! The boy is good...I don't want to write too much. My parents read this blog lol! But I will say I really, really like him and it's going to be devastating when I leave, but I prefer not to think about it now. I'm enjoying myself and that's all that matters. Right??

We spent a week in Jerusalem. David is a student at Hebrew U so he knows all the cool places. We had the most amazing meal ever at Arcadia. It was a double date. Me and David, Kati and David's friend, Ido. Ido was hilarious! Like I've said before, I love Israeli humor! I think Kati and Ido really hit it off too. The food was amazing (I had the sea bass in wild sage butter and it was divine), but the company was even better.

One night we went to a bar called Mike's Place (I know, so un-Israel). It was really fun and there was a, get this, John Mayer cover band! So ridic. We went to The Lab a few nights which is a club. Israel is a bit behind in top 40 music. Gold Digger was played like on repeat but whatevs because I love that song! It never goes out of style.

Well, I only have two weeks left here. I'm so sad. I really hope my parents let me come back for Thanksgiving. Maybe I should apply to Hebrew U or Tel Aviv U? What do you think??

xx, Is

1 comment:

konst said...

you should actually.